- Holds up to an estimated 50 people, Durable water proof polyethylene cover, High quality, rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework
- Steel frame tubing diameter ranges between .75 inch and 1.0\", Elegant Design, Easy to set up, all hardware f
Brand new item from Palm Springs USA.
Because we cannot be there to set this up for you, and we have no control over your local weather, wind, or soil conditions, it is ultimately up to you to determine if your assembly and anchoring of this canopy is sufficient. Set up is easiest when you have at least 4 people to assist with assembly. We are not liable for damage to the unit sustained while erected in winds and/or other adverse weather conditions. Please note as with all products of this type it is not recommended to be left up in the wind. We advise customers NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on when gust of winds can damage them. All sales are final, this item is not returnable.
- Holds up to an estimated 50 people
- Durable water proof polyethylene cover
- High quality, rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework
- Steel frame tubing diameter ranges between .75 inch and 1.0 inch
- Elegant Design
- Easy to set up, all hardware for assembly and instructions included
- Blocks up to 90% of the sunīs UV rays this canopy will keep you cool and comfortable
- Ideal for recreational use - parties, weddings, flea markets, etc
- Can be erected on grass/turf as well as hard surfaces such as decks, driveways, etc
- Walls attach with Velcro fasteners for easily assembly/ removal.
- Sidewalls are easily removed for open air exhibits or outdoor events with overhead protection
- Six sidewalls with large pane windows for maximum light and viewing
- 2 solid end walls with Velcro attachments
- Comes with ropes and stakes for added stability
- Color is all white
- Brand New
I always love and am amazed by other reviews of products. A lot of bad reviews on this tent, but I don't know why. First of all the price is only $119. The old saying you get what you pay for is true, but I think you get a lot for your money here. People have to realize that for $119 this is not a heavy duty, steel pole tent. It is made with PVC pipe, not really thick, but works fine just the same. The instructions are bad, almost no instructions at all, just one photo. It took two of us almost 4 hours from start to finish to construct. But once it was done, it was great. It was not a windy day, which helped I know, but I would not put this up in very windy weather. For us, it worked out great and everyone loved it and commented that it was a great tent. For our party night, it was terrific. You can fold up all or any of the sides. I have them all folded up right now, and am going to leave the tent up for a while. So, while it is not a heavy duty tent, it is fine for any party where there are not 30 MPH winds. But who wants to have party in that weather any way. I am so glad I did not listen to the other reviews that said this was a bad tent. If I paid $500, maybe I would partly agree with them. But at $119 it was a steal and I love it. Would and am recommending it to everyone.